Absolute

Oh mightiest existence, the soul being, I pray
May this tongue, have your say
Let it emerge from this craven body
And be the light and shadow for the needy.

You blessed my desert with eternal rain
Left leaves of hope, and lust to drain.
In my wilderness, I bare
The sands of thousand lives left unaware.

Smite my body, flare it and burn
Take my yearning heart to the urn,
Spare nothing but this gleaming thought
Of you, so I may be thoroughly sought

Awakened dreams and the mystical reality,
Not more than a feast for my senses’ equity
Those horses cannot gallop to that sky
Where the clouds are mere passers-by.

I bow down to your igneous form
Show me the path, where to roam.
For aeons I have waited and prayed
With a bustling mind, beaten and frayed.  

Lift me to where I were, now and then,
I sit with unwavering will, I reckon
On you, the formless, the nameless
The source of bliss, absolutely endless.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Imagination.

Supernatural

Pirates of The Caribbean