A Soulful Song


Hold the ground firm, bound by time
Each step, a milestone for the seeker
I stride to the end that’s behind me,
Is it far or is it near?
Or did I move at all?

Listen to the self when the world is dead.
The self sleeps when the world awakes
Within you, both knitted by a frail thread.
A heart, pierced by the wounded folks
A life, neither alive nor dead.

Run away to the promise land
Where the heathen gods you prayed,
Bless and curse, cut and heal by the same hand.
They satiate your hunger
And famish your thoughts before the sands of time.

To break free, I must search
The sun, within my heart’s sky
With all the colours of that bewitching arch
That paints the picture for the world’s eye.
I am the artist and the rest, my canvas.

Comments

  1. I am the artist and the rest, my canvas.

    Suuuuper.. dear
    That which is near but far
    When you awaken to That,
    You would see, rest of you all sleeping.....I like it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ji. You know where the idea is from. Namaste!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Imagination.

Supernatural

Pirates of The Caribbean